The New Ford Mustang Hybrid Is On Its Way
If you’ve been patiently waiting for a Ford Mustang Hybrid to hit the streets, you’re finally in luck. The 2020 Ford Mustang Hybrid is being set to debut. This rear-drive coupe will likely have a hybrid powertrain, but you can rest assured it will still have that muscle car look and feel we’ve all come to love.
What to Expect
Since the Mustang Hybrid hasn’t been done before, it’s hard to determine what to expect. However, the new Ford Mustang model will include some incredible features:
- EcoBoost 2.3L turbo-four will be the gasoline engine of choice
- 10-speed automatic transmission could be used instead of a traditional CVT
- Experts are estimating the electric motor will up the power to 400 hp and over 400 lb-ft of torque
- Drivers can expect greatly improved fuel economy
- Regenerative braking will help recharge the battery pack
- Instrument panel will provide real-time efficiency and battery power
- Subtle hybrid badging will differentiate the hybrid model from traditional Mustang models
Advantages of Driving a Hybrid
Driving a hybrid vehicle like the Mustang Hybrid comes with plenty of advantages:
- Government incentives
- Greater fuel efficiency
- Higher resale value
- Less pollution
- Extended brake life
Learn More at Beach Automotive
Although the Ford Mustang Hybrid has yet to hit the streets, you can still find a great vehicle at Beach Automotive. Contact us today to find out about our new Mustang inventory or our current lease specials and bring a new Ford vehicle home today.
A grand opening observance was held recently for the new Volvo Car University and Volvo Car South Carolina Technical Center buildings at the business’ Ridgeville, South Carolina campus. Volvo Car Group executives Håkan Samuelsson, Javier Varela, Anders Gustafsson and David Stenström were met by Governor Henry McMaster and Secretary of Commerce Bobby Hitt to formally…
The smartest version of SYNC ever offers available Connected Built-In Navigation with cloud-connectivity. Drivers will appreciate this easy-to-use interface that mimics the experience of their smartphone, but on the larger 13.2’ SYNC 4 with Enhanced Voice Recognition color LCD touchscreen on the 2021 Lincoln Nautilus.
Ford has so many awesome things in the works and happening now for their customers. Keep reading for all the sweet details!