The New Ford Mustang Hybrid Is On Its Way
If you’ve been patiently waiting for a Ford Mustang Hybrid to hit the streets, you’re finally in luck. The 2020 Ford Mustang Hybrid is being set to debut. This rear-drive coupe will likely have a hybrid powertrain, but you can rest assured it will still have that muscle car look and feel we’ve all come to love.
What to Expect
Since the Mustang Hybrid hasn’t been done before, it’s hard to determine what to expect. However, the new Ford Mustang model will include some incredible features:
- EcoBoost 2.3L turbo-four will be the gasoline engine of choice
- 10-speed automatic transmission could be used instead of a traditional CVT
- Experts are estimating the electric motor will up the power to 400 hp and over 400 lb-ft of torque
- Drivers can expect greatly improved fuel economy
- Regenerative braking will help recharge the battery pack
- Instrument panel will provide real-time efficiency and battery power
- Subtle hybrid badging will differentiate the hybrid model from traditional Mustang models
Advantages of Driving a Hybrid
Driving a hybrid vehicle like the Mustang Hybrid comes with plenty of advantages:
- Government incentives
- Greater fuel efficiency
- Higher resale value
- Less pollution
- Extended brake life
Learn More at Beach Automotive
Although the Ford Mustang Hybrid has yet to hit the streets, you can still find a great vehicle at Beach Automotive. Contact us today to find out about our new Mustang inventory or our current lease specials and bring a new Ford vehicle home today.
Did you know that Beach Automotive Group has its own body shop? That’s right, we sure do! It’s part of the Carolinas Collision Centers group of body shops across North and South Carolina. Keep reading for details!
There’s a new study out from Volvo and The Harris Poll that discovered that letting pets unrestrained while their human is driving leads to hazardous driving behaviors. There’s more distraction as well as more stress on both human and pet.
The 2020 Lincoln Corsair is an all-new, two-row luxury SUV that gives Lincoln a powerful new entry into the highly competitive Small Premium Utility Segment. Its name is derived from the Latin word cursus meaning “course” or “journey.” Corsair perfectly embodies the transformative journey that the Lincoln Brand is currently traveling.