The New Ford Mustang Hybrid Is On Its Way
If you’ve been patiently waiting for a Ford Mustang Hybrid to hit the streets, you’re finally in luck. The 2020 Ford Mustang Hybrid is being set to debut. This rear-drive coupe will likely have a hybrid powertrain, but you can rest assured it will still have that muscle car look and feel we’ve all come to love.
What to Expect
Since the Mustang Hybrid hasn’t been done before, it’s hard to determine what to expect. However, the new Ford Mustang model will include some incredible features:
- EcoBoost 2.3L turbo-four will be the gasoline engine of choice
- 10-speed automatic transmission could be used instead of a traditional CVT
- Experts are estimating the electric motor will up the power to 400 hp and over 400 lb-ft of torque
- Drivers can expect greatly improved fuel economy
- Regenerative braking will help recharge the battery pack
- Instrument panel will provide real-time efficiency and battery power
- Subtle hybrid badging will differentiate the hybrid model from traditional Mustang models
Advantages of Driving a Hybrid
Driving a hybrid vehicle like the Mustang Hybrid comes with plenty of advantages:
- Government incentives
- Greater fuel efficiency
- Higher resale value
- Less pollution
- Extended brake life
Learn More at Beach Automotive
Although the Ford Mustang Hybrid has yet to hit the streets, you can still find a great vehicle at Beach Automotive. Contact us today to find out about our new Mustang inventory or our current lease specials and bring a new Ford vehicle home today.
Ford vehicles offer a wide range of technologies engineered and included to help ensure our owners’ mobility experience allows them to connect to their world in the way they are most comfortable.
Every new Ford vehicle includes a complimentary Ford Roadside Assistance package, free of charge. With this program, you’ll benefit from on-call support, 24/7/365, for five years or 60,000 miles. All you need to do is call the Ford Roadside Assistance number at 1-(800)-241-3673. Find out what the program includes and make sure that you’re covered…
Ford Credit is the name of the Ford Motor Company’s financial branch. They offer multiple programs and plans to help drivers from all walks of life secure the new Ford vehicles they’ve always wanted. Whether you have your heart set on a Ford finance plan or a Ford lease, you can count on their team…