The New Ford Mustang Hybrid Is On Its Way
If you’ve been patiently waiting for a Ford Mustang Hybrid to hit the streets, you’re finally in luck. The 2020 Ford Mustang Hybrid is being set to debut. This rear-drive coupe will likely have a hybrid powertrain, but you can rest assured it will still have that muscle car look and feel we’ve all come to love.
What to Expect
Since the Mustang Hybrid hasn’t been done before, it’s hard to determine what to expect. However, the new Ford Mustang model will include some incredible features:
- EcoBoost 2.3L turbo-four will be the gasoline engine of choice
- 10-speed automatic transmission could be used instead of a traditional CVT
- Experts are estimating the electric motor will up the power to 400 hp and over 400 lb-ft of torque
- Drivers can expect greatly improved fuel economy
- Regenerative braking will help recharge the battery pack
- Instrument panel will provide real-time efficiency and battery power
- Subtle hybrid badging will differentiate the hybrid model from traditional Mustang models
Advantages of Driving a Hybrid
Driving a hybrid vehicle like the Mustang Hybrid comes with plenty of advantages:
- Government incentives
- Greater fuel efficiency
- Higher resale value
- Less pollution
- Extended brake life
Learn More at Beach Automotive
Although the Ford Mustang Hybrid has yet to hit the streets, you can still find a great vehicle at Beach Automotive. Contact us today to find out about our new Mustang inventory or our current lease specials and bring a new Ford vehicle home today.
Both SYNC $ and SYNC 4A with Enhanced Voice Recognition have brought exciting new dimensions of cloud-based technology to our products and customers. Each of these systems offers its own level of Connected Services, including Navigation offerings, based on the vehicles selected and how its equipped.
The Volvo XC90 is a top safety pick and an eco-friendly vehicle for growing families. It brings a lot to the table for drivers close to Myrtle Beach. The following are five incentives to buy a Volvo XC90.
There is a lot of murky wording with regards to the auto world. At the point when you begin discussing things like trim levels or engineered versus synthetic oil, the unsavvy driver will think you might be crazy. Beach Mazda is here to provide some education. Today, we will discuss automotive generation, and why they…