Transit Connect: Sized Right – Work or Play
Whether personal use or business, Transit Connect delivers Built Ford Tough DNA combined with impressive technology, versatility and flexibility. Available as a Passenger Wagon (LWB) or Cargo Van (SWB/LWB), there’s a Transit Connect to meet a variety of customer needs.
New for 2022
For the model year, both models feature new, 16-inch, Dark Sparkle-painted aluminum wheels. Cargo Van also receives an available second-row fixed glass option – either on the passenger side or both sides – and there is also a newly available roof rack with crossbars.
Presenting an impressive blend of comfort and utility, the long wheelbase Passenger Wagon delivers standout style and flexibility combined with a toughness that’s ready for all sorts of tasks and adventures.
Three trim levels:
Two seating configurations:
- 6-passenger (standard)
- 7-passenger (available)
- Rear cargo liftgate with fixed glass
- 18-degree swing-out rear cargo doors with fixed glass (available on XL and XLT)
Cargo Capacity (behind first row, rear seats folded)
- 106.0 cu. ft.
The Minivan Alternative
Transit Connect passenger Wagon presents an alternative to the conventional minivans for families, active empty nesters, outdoor enthusiasts or business owners who value the versatility and capability of a small, flexible van. Key design features include:
- Stylish exterior design
- Comfort and maneuverability combined with Built Ford Tough durability
- An interior that is well-appointed, yet tough enough and flexible enough to comfortably take on the kids, the team, plus all sorts of cargo.
- Ample storage compartments with plenty of space for personal items
- Easy entry and exit
For the customer who demands capability and easy maneuverability, the Built Ford Tough design of the Transit Cargo Van is an impressive solution
- Short (SWB) – 104.8 inches
- Long (LWB) – 120.6 inches
Optional fixed second-row side door glass (passenger side or both sides)
- Requires rear door glass
- Includes steel mesh window guards for security
Can be upfitted with a variety of vocational packages with products from leading companies
Both models are equipped with a standard 2.0L I-4 with the option of an available 2.5L I-4.
- Dual sliding side doors – make entry and exit a breeze for people or cargo
- A choice of 50-50 swing-out rear doors or liftgate (varies by model)
- Flexible seating, trim and glass options
- Large side panels on Cargo Van – a great space to add a logo
Passenger Wagons and Cargo Van also deliver a wealth of innovations, including Ford Co-Pilot360 Technology. Standard on all trim levels:
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Pedestrian Detection
- Forward Collision Warning
- Dynamic Brake Support
- Rear View Camera
- Available in XL and standard on other trim levels are BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert and Auto High Beams