Explore These All-New Compact Sedans at Beach Automotive!
Reliable, practical, sturdy, and powerful, the Focus provides quite a bit of bang for your buck, as well as numerous engine options.
- Engine – The big news with the Focus is its engine power. You can choose a 2.0L Ti-VCT I-4 Flex Fuel that gets 26 mpg in the city and 36 on the highway when equipped with 5-speed annual transmission, or 27 mpg in the city and 40 on the highway when combined with 6-speed Powershift automatic transmission. You can also opt for a 1.0L Ti-VCT EcoBoost I-3 with Auto Start Stop technology which generates 30 mpg in the city and 42 on the highway, or a 2.0L Ti-VCT EcoBoost I-4 engine that delivers 22 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway. Finally, you can choose a 2.3L Ti-VCT EcoBoost I-4 that produces 19 mpg in the city and 22 on the highway, or even a 107kW permanent magnet electric traction motor that gives you 110 city mpg(e) and 99 highway mpg(e).
- Safety – The Focus promises to keep you safe with a Lane Keep system, Standard Rear View Camera, Active park Assist, but it also offers up a new Reverse Sensing device that can detect vehicles that are about to cross your path from behind.
- Technology – From SYNC3 technology, which allows you to connect your smartphone directly to your car, ensuring full access to you music, maps, and apps, to its MyFord Mobile App, Ford MyKey, andSmart Charging USB hubs, the Focus is one of the most technologically sophisticated cars on the market these days.
- Interior – The Focus provides you with seating for five, but in addition to that, it provides as much as 90 cubic feet of passenger volume as well as between 33.2 and 43.9 cubic feet of cargo volume behind the first seat alone.
Now let’s turn to the Ford Fiesta, which also offers unique performance, technology, and safety specs.
- Engine – Depending on the trim you choose, you’ll enjoy one of a number of engine options. The S Sedan and Hatch and the Titanium Sedan and Hatch run on a 1.6L 16-Valve Ti-VCT I-4 engine that ensures 28 mpg in the city and 31 on the highway, while getting 120 hp and 112 lb-ft of torque. Meanwhile, the SE Sedan, Hatch, and ST Hatchback are powered by a 1.6L 16-Valve Ti-VCT I-4 engine with an optional EcoBoost system that enables the car to get either 28 mpg in the city and 31 on the highway or 31 in the city and 43 on the highway. Finally, the Titanium Sedan and Hatch run on a 1.6L 16-Valve Ti-VCT I-4 engine that generates 28 mpg in the city and 31 on the highway.
- Safety – Like other Ford vehicles, the Fiesta gives drivers a number of reliable safety features, like a rear View Camera, dependable airbags, and even Hill Start Assist, which helps you negotiate inclines and declines while out on the road.
- Technology – Alongside SYNC 3, SYNC AppleLink, and SiriusXM traffic and Travel Link and Satellite Radio, the Fiesta provides drivers with a high-quality Sony Audio System that features HD Radio and a range of other musical options.
- Interior – Though the 2-Door Sedan gives drivers 85.1 cubic feet of passenger volume and 12.8 cubic feet of luggage room, other trims provide you with 85.1 cubic feet of passenger volume and 25.4 cubic feet of volume behind the first row. All trims, however, afford seating for five passengers.
Like the other new compact sedans, the Volvo S60 also features a range of winning performance, technology, safety, and interior specs.
- Engine – Let’s just focus on the base-line Volvo S6 to keep matters as simple as possible. This vehicle will give you a massively forceful engine that provides as much as 240 hop, 258 lb-ft of torque, and an 8-speed Geartronic Automatic with Start/Stop & Adaptive Shift to make the drive as smooth as possible. Meanwhile, it should get 25 mpg in the city and 36 on the highway.
- Safety – You’ll also be able to keep safe with everything from City Safety Collision Avoidance Technology and Distance Alert to Blind Spot Information, Cross Traffic Alert, Lane keeping Aid, and even a Road Sign Information device.
- Technology – Depending on your trim choices, the Volvo will give you access to a range of thrilling audio systems—either a Premium Sound System by Harman Kardon or another equally powerful High Performance Audio system—but you can also look forward to a rear Seat Entertainment system and SiriusXM Satellite radio, in addition to steering-wheel mounted controls to run all the car’s operations.
- Interior – Like the other compact sedans overview here, the Volvo gives you ample space for passengers and cargo, but it also boasts a uniquely lavish interior design, with heated front and rear seats that are ergonomically designed and composed of Polestar Nubuck Textile or Perforated Leather, as well as 60/40 versatility to make packing luggage as simple as can be.
Test Drive These New Cars Today at Beach Automotive!
Oh wait: there’s one more all-important thing you should know. You’re welcome to take any of these vehicles out on the road yourself for a test drive. All you’ve got to do is stop by one of our Beach Automotive dealerships: Beach Ford or Beach Volvo! You can find us at 851 Jason Boulevard in Myrtle Beach, or we can be reached by phone at 843-626-3666 as well. On the other hand, you can also get in touch using this online form. We hope to see you soon at Beach Automotive!