Mustang EcoBoost – Setting the Pace!
Mustang EcoBoost Sets the Pace
The Mustang EcoBoost and EcoBoost Premium models serve up impressive levels of power and efficiency. They are wrapped in an iconic, standout design. Generally speaking, it’s no wonder Chevrolet Camaro and Dodge Challenger are just trying to keep up. Truly, the 2017 Mustang EcoBoost and Mustang Premium are at the head of the pack! Keep reading for more terrific information!
- Badging – running Pony between taillamps.
- Exhaust – single, dual exit.
- Fog lamps – LED.
- Spoiler – blade decklid, body-color.
- Wheels – 18-inch Magnetic-painted machined aluminum.
- Instrument panel – Diamond Mesh aluminum finish.
- Seating – Cloth in Ebony or Dark Ceramic.
- AND Available RECARO cloth sport seats in Ebony.
- Rear air diffuser
- Ambient lighting
- Illuminated sill plates
- Instrument panel – Satin Brush aluminum finish
- Seating – Leather-trimmed in Ebony, Ceramic or Dark Saddle
- Available RECARO leather-trimmed sport seats in Ebony, as well
Mustang Power Plus Efficiency
The high-output 2.3L EcoBoost I-4 is specifically engineered to handle the performance demands of Mustang – and outshine the competition. Of course it is!
A Matter of Style
Of course, design and styling are certainly matters of personal taste. Because of this, shoppers should by all means keep these points in mind:
The “gotta have it” design of Mustang evokes the vehicle’s heritage. Thus it gives it a modern execution of key design features. Some of these features are a long, sculpted hood and short rear deck. Camaro is new for 2016 with an update that provides a new, lighter, smaller and wider interpretation of the previous design. Challenger receives some minor trim freshening of what is pretty much the same design introduced on 2007.
Mustang has an aviation-inspired cockpit with a classic twin-eyebrow instrument panel. Impressive craftsmanship and premium materials provide an upscale appearance. Inside, the Camaro interior has been freshened to accommodate its new size. It also continues to feature an uniquely polarizing instrument panel design. The Challenger also features some modifications to trim and materials on the inside. However, it is very similar to the originally introduced interior. Ultimately, it’s the Mustang that is the obvious stand-out.
A New Definition of “Standard”
All things considered, the 2017 Mustang EcoBoost and EcoBoost Premium models raise the bar when it comes to amenities and technologies. For example:
Standard on Both
- It offers a 4.2-inch LCD message center
- As well as Active Grille Shutter System
- It includes AdvanceTrac electronic stability control
- and Individual Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Mustang offers Intelligent Access with push-button Start
- and a rear view camera
- The vehicle also offers wiper-activated high-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps with signature lightning
Standard on EcoBoost Premium
- Mustang EcoBoost and Premium offer Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control
- as well as Heated/cooled, leather trimmed front seats
- There’s also Selectable drive modes
- and SYNC3 is also standard
Available on EcoBoost Premium
- Adaptive cruise control and forward collision warning with brake support is available
- BLIS with cross-traffic alert, too
- and a Shaker Pro Audio system with 12 speakers
- As well as voice-activated Navigation System
If you are interested in taking a look at any of these awesome Mustangs, you should definitely give Beach Automotive Group a call today! We’re ready and waiting to help you pick out your brand new Mustang EcoBoost or Mustang Premium! In fact, we’ve got a great selection of vehicle on hand for you to test drive. Given these points, you shouldn’t delay, because as you can see, these are some really powerful vehicles! Call Beach Automotive Group now!