College Graduate Program – Ford Drives U
At Beach Auto, we want to help our leaders of tomorrow become as successful as they can be and a good way for them to start their journey into the future is to have reliable transportation. Beach Automotive is offering all full- and part-time college students special offers on the purchase or lease of their next new car.
We know tuition and books are expensive. That’s why we developed the College Student Purchase Program. College students and recent graduates are eligible for a $500 incentive, plus great rates through Ford Credit when you purchase or lease a new Ford vehicle.
- Current full-time student OR part-time at an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School.
- (Student must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours and is considered by the schools guidelines to be in “good academic standing”)
- – OR –
- Student has graduated or will graduate between May 1, 2013 through January 4, 2016.
- – OR –
- Student is currently enrolled in an accredited Graduate School program.
- *NOTE: One-course completion certificates, on-the-job training courses (i.e. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses do not qualify)
- Model year 14/15/16 vehicles are eligible. See dealer for complete details
- Program dates: January 6, 2015 thru January 4, 2016
Proof of Eligibility:
- Copy of diploma
- Copy of final transcript
- Letter of intent
- Student must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours
- Proof of enrollment status
- Current class schedule
- Report card
- Dated letter from school confirming enrollment
Take advantage of the special offers for college student discounts in Myrtle Beach, SC now by simply filling out the form here. Again, thank you for visiting Beach Automotive and giving us the chance to help you drive into your future with some incredible savings. Check our inventory and find the car of your dreams!