Ford F-150 Bed Size
When you’re hauling cargo from Conway to Murrells Inlet, you need the confidence that’s always been the hallmark of Ford Trucks. Take a look at the 2020 Ford F-150’s bed size and other hauling features at Beach Automotive Group.
Ford F-150 Bed Lengths
The new Ford F-150 comes in multiple styles with three bed lengths:
- 5.5 feet
- 6.5 feet
- 8 feet
Best-in Class Payload
While the Ford F-150 truck bed size is convenient and easy to drive in Florence, it still has the best payload capacity of any full-size truck. That’s because the overall weight of the F-150 is lower than other trucks, making it more efficient at hauling. The 2.7L V6 EcoBoost® Payload Package and Heavy Duty Payload Package are available to enhance your hauling ability up to 3,270 pounds.
Ford F-150 Trim Packages
In 2020 Ford is offering seven trim packages:
- Ford F-150 XL features seating for six, a six-speed automatic transmission with separate modes for driving, hauling, and towing, and a 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 engine.
- Ford F-150 XLT includes a stylish chrome two-bar style grille with chrome nostrils, black surround and black background mesh.
- The 2020 Lariat edition is loaded with 2.7L EcoBoost V6 engine and an electronic 10-speed transmission with Tow/Haul, Snow/Wet, EcoSelect, and Sport modes.
- The King Ranch configuration includes a standard Class IV Trailer Hitch package so you can take even more with you.
- The F-150 Platinum series has BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert for extra security, especially while towing.
- The Ford F-150 SuperCrew bed size isn’t the only thing spacious about it in the Limited SuperCrew. It also has a huge twin-panel moonroof so everyone gets to feel the spaciousness.
- The Raptor trim package is made for off-roading with Trail Control and FOX Live Valve Racing Shox.
Test Drive the 2020 Ford F-150 at Beach Automotive Group
When it’s time to get into the spacious, cargo-friendly 2020 Ford F-150, schedule a test drive at Beach Automotive Group. The F-150’s size, lower weight, and best-in-class payload capacity makes it the right choice for your full-size truck needs. If you’re unsure whether the Ford F-150 has the power you need, see how it compares to Ford Super Duty models.