2018 Lincoln MKX Vs. 2018 Lexus RX 350
After a significant, and polarizing, redesign for the 2016 model year, the best selling Lexus RX 350 still maintains a loyal fan base. The 2018 model year brings more feature offering, including a new sunroof and Blind Spot Monitoring System now available on the base model. Key features Lexus touts for RX 350 are the ride, Enform technology as well as available features such as the Heads-up display, dual screen rear-seat entertainment system and the touch-free power liftgate. Now, learn the many 2018 Lincoln MKX advantages.
The automotive press describes Lexus RX 350 acceleration as ponderous, with heavy criticism heaped on the new 8-speed automatic transmission. It’s sluggish with imprecise shifts. With 303 or 335 horsepower, either 2018 Lincoln MKX engine choice outperforms the lone engine option for Lexus RX 350.
Lincoln MKX also has standard Torque Vectoring Control for enhanced performance control and standard Auto Hold, which makes city driving less tedious for drivers. Lexus RX 350 does not have either of these features.
Key Features of 2018 Lincoln MKX
Also, the starting MSRP for the Lexus RX 350 is over $5,000 higher than Lincoln MKX. However, the higher price does not correlate to more content than MKX. Here are a few key features of the 2018 Lincoln MKX:
- Available Lincoln Drive Control
- More cargo capacity than Lexus RX 350
- More front/rear head and shoulder room and more leg room then the Lexus RX 350
- Standard heated front seats
- Voice-activated Touchscreen Navigation System and Blind Spot Information System with cross-traffic alert standard on Reserve models
- Standard vehicle Pickup and Delivery Service at all Lincoln Dealerships on all 2017 and newer Lincoln vehicles
- Lincoln Roadside assistance Program is good for the life of the ownership experience.
Want more information about the 2018 Lincoln MKX? By all mean, get to Beach Lincoln at Beach Automotive Group today! We have true Lincoln experts on hand to help you with your Lincoln vehicle buying experience!