2017 Ford Transit: New Features!
There are some exciting new features on the 2017 Ford Transit! You’re going to want to learn more! Ask how Beach Automotive can help grow your business! Call us at (843) 626-3666 for details!
Do you know how Beach Automotive can help your business? We’ve helped lots of businesses improve their bottom line! We’ve got experts on hand to show you how the 2017 Ford Transit can grow your business. You’ve seen our Transits driving around Myrtle Beach. They are the ones with their logos and business info on the side. There are so many ways we can help you, but you have to call to learn more. Don’t get left behind!
Engineered to get the job done
The Transits has taken the full-size van segment by storm. It’s tough & capable. The wide choice of configurations quickly developed a following. Transit enhances its success & the confidence of side-wind stabilization technology. It’s no wonder businesses take advantage of the Transit! So can you!
Transit is stylish and unmistakably Built Ford Tough. Key features include:
- Van, Wagon and Cutaway/Chassis Cab models. Many configurations are offered.
- Single rear wheel & available dual rear wheel models
- Rear-wheel drive for confident steering
- Excellent towing and payload capability
- Smooth side panels that let business owners turn Transit Van or Wagon into a mobile business card
- Wagons offer multiple seating configurations of up to 15 passengers.
- depending on model & wheelbase
- Interior materials & finishes blend a car-like feel with commercial durability & practicality
The Right Configuration for the Job
There are 3 lengths, 2 wheelbases & 3 roof heights for Van & Wagon. Customers can find the precise combination they require.
Hard Working Powertrains
The 2017 Transit continues to offer 3 engine solutions. Owners can get the balance of power & capability they need. All 3 engines are mates to the 6-speed automatic transmission with SelectShift capability. This is fantastic!
NEW Side-Wind Stabilization
New for 2017 and standard on all Transit models, this technology helps enhance driver confidence
- Applies the brakes on one side of the vehicle to help reduce the effect of a sudden wind gust on the vehicle’s path.
- When active, the stability control light flashes, and, if equipped, the message SIDE WIND STABILIZATION ACTIVE appears in the information display.
- The driver may notice a slight deceleration and may still need to make a steering correction to maintain the intended vehicle path.
- With not activate for a continuous wind or during turns.
What’s New for 2017 Ford Transit Van/Wagon
- 3.7L V6 Standard on all DRW models
- Transit-350 SRW regular wheelbase
- 12-volt rear powerpoint
- Cargo-area LED compartments lighting
- New exterior color: White Gold Metallic
- High Capacity Upfitter Switches with High Spec Interface Connector
- Revised seating packages including heated seats on certain packages
- Power running board
- Rear bumper: black, molded-in-color without integral step
- Wheel arch moldings
- Auxiliary Heater Prep Package
- 16-inch, easy-to-clean styled aluminum wheels
- available on SRW models with 8,60lbs and 9,000lbs GVWR
Want to grow your business? Let Beach Automotive show you how. We’ve helped many businesses in Myrtle Beach. We have Commercial Vehicle experts on hand to help you. Give Beach Automotive a call today. We’ll give you all the details. We’re ready & waiting for your call! Click the link for our contact information. You can even submit an info request online! Start making more money today!